Planning Six Months to a Year Before Wedding Date
* Select your date and time for ceremony and reception.
* Estimate your budget.
* Reserve locations for your ceremony and reception
* Select the officiate.
* Decide on size and type of wedding.
* Decide on guest list - start by gathering names and addresses.
* Choose a professional photographer, florist, baker, videographer, caterer, DJ or band, wedding consultant (if you choose to use one).
* Announce your engagement.
* Plan honeymoon.
* Select rehearsal dinner location.
* Select and order wedding gown and accessories.
* Select attendants, flower girl, maid/matron of honor, groomsmen, ushers and best man.
* Select bridesmaids' dresses and groom's and groomsmen's attire.
* Look for invitations, accessories, wedding favors.
* Schedule salon appointments (hair, manicure, pedicure, etc.)
* Book transportation.
* Reserve block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests.
* Order wedding bands.
Labels: Wedding Organization
Featured Offer from Nina at India Wedding Designs:
Sign-Up For 21 Wedding Tips
Includes the following Topics!
Something Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know
How To Survive (and Enjoy) Your Wedding Day
The Real Secret to Choosing Colors for Your Wedding Dress
Adapt the Latest Bridal Dress Fashions To Your Figure Type
Bridal Hairstyle Looks That Would Suit You Best
How to Avoid Bridal Make-up Disasters
The Wedding Make-Up Tip for Indians that is Almost Too Easy
For Radiant Skin, These Facial Methods Work Like Crazy
The Biggest Mistake Brides Make (and How to Avoid It)
The Best Way I Know to Get a Honeymoon Trip, Even When Your Budget Doesn't Allow It.